Thursday 19 March 2009

Club Jerseys

The Staffordshire University Cycling Club jersey's have finally arrived. Like a number of club members I paid for mine way back in October, so it's fair to say I've been waiting a while. With the BUCS MTB races this weekend it's a bit of a relief to finally have them.

Also I found at that my race number is 467 and one of my friends from another university is number 469 which is great news as it means we'll be able to wind each other up on the uplift and shout abuse at the other as they cross the after. Apologies to Alex in advance.

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a turd tied in a knot..in short...it's shit. Pretsel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, only just seen this comment! Can see your point about it looking like a pretzel. It's actually a Staffordshire knot. Part of the uni logo, it's a uni club hence it's on the jersey.

    Think I wore this jersey twice. Definitely got my money's worth...

    ReplyDelete