Wednesday 22 April 2009

Morzine 2009

I've literally just finished booking my Summer riding holiday. I'll be spending two weeks out in Morzine in July, staying with Riders Retreat

I've used one of their Chalet's before and they're brilliant. The chalet's got a secure garage for the bikes, a drying room, shoe driers, a sauna and a hot tub! Plus it's about a minutes walk from the Super Morzine uplift. Perfect. This year I'm going with my brother Pete, and hopefully I'll see the Smedley brothers out there too.

4 comments:

  1. so you bit the bullet and spilt the cash for riders retreat? if we ever get out trip organised, then yes, hopefully i will see you passing me somewhere in the pds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its going to be an ace two weeks can't wait!!! Also the chicksands vids looks really cool. Is the drop into the bomb hole still there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah that's still, I was just in too much pain to ride it! Bit annoying. Might head there again next week with Mark if his brakes have arrived.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gonna make sure i get there before you guys so i can razz the trails a bit for practice!

    ReplyDelete