Monday 13 April 2009

Wellgo MG1 Pedals

Weighing only 377 grams for a pair, the MG1'a are some of the lightest pedals available. With a retail price of only £39.99, and featuring sealed bearings, they are also extremely good value for money. 

I'm a big fan of slim pedals and the Wellgo's didn't disappoint as they feature a very thin profile. Before I tried the pedals out I was thinking about ordering some longer pins, but the standard replaceable ones provide more than enough grip.   

These are the nicest pedals that I've ever ridden and are seriously good value for money. If you're looking for a new set of pedals or trying to shed some of your bikes weight then the MG1's should be at the top of your list. 


3 comments:

  1. Just got myself a pair and they really are light! weighed em, and i've saved about 3/4 lbs from my old pedals. they look stunning too, went for xtr grey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dind't think the grey would look good but they go so well with your SLX cranks. Glad you like them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Useful review. How thin are these pedals? Would be good to know their thickness.

    ReplyDelete