Monday 13 July 2009

Morzine day ten: Le hangover

I'm flying home on Saturday and when I get back I think it's going to be a while before I head out on my bike again. Everything on it is breaking. The bearings in the frame and rear hub are gone and on three separate runs yesterday I snapped my chain, bent my mech hanger and snapped a spoke. 

With that in mind I went out with a few of the guys from the chalet for a quick drink. I think we got back at half one. The plan was to wake up early and go for a ride in Morgins but my hangover didn't wear off till about three. 

I stayed local and did a run of Pleney with Alex and Matt. We sweated our faces off in the chairlift and about a minute into the ride I got a puncture and had to push down. Should probably go and fix it so I can ride tomorrow.

Weather's meant to be good and I haven't had any drink tonight so Morgins is on the cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment